Terms and Conditions
– Adsupermarket provides a collection of online resources, including classified ads, responses, reminders & updates (referred to hereafter as “the Service”) subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms. In addition, when using particular AdSupermarket services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all AdSupermarket services, which may change from time to time.
– Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with us in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of AdSupermarket. You are, however, encouraged to inform/complain to our customer care team who will do their best to address your concern(s).
ALTERATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
– You understand that all postings, ads, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that AdSupermarket does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, our site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of us. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other website is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will AdSupermarket be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. – By having your mobile number listed on adsupermarket.co.za, you agree to receive communication from third parties who may wish to contact you through the site.
You acknowledge that we do not always pre-screen or approve Content (unless specified), but that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us at email@example.com
PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
– You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
a) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
b) that is pornographic in nature
c) that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
d) that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an AdS employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to messages that are lawful non-deceptive parodies of public figures.);
e) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
f) that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
g) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
h) that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
i) that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the Loso sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to our users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
j) that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in “services”;
k) that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by South African law.
l) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
m) that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
n) that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service. Additionally, you agree not to:
o) contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
p) “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
q) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
r) use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by us;
s) post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
t) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Loso’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service on our website; or
u) use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on AdSupermarke without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof.
– You agree to indemnify and hold AdSupermarket, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
– The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and AdSupermarket and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and AdSupermarket. The Terms and the relationship between you and AdSupermarket shall be governed by the South African laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and AdSupermarket agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within South Africa. The failure of AdSupermarket to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.